An Introduction

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I intend to keep this introduction brief, but this is the basic information you need to know...
My name is Rachel and I am an eighteen year old girl living in London. I've chosen to start this blog as a way of channelling my interests and opinions, as well as a way to develop my writing skills. I have enjoyed writing since I was a young child, and currently would like to pursue a career in journalism or some sort of communications based industry, so this is an exciting opportunity for me to do something I love. I intend to write about the various things that I am passionate about, from fashion and beauty to literature and topical issues, subjects which  I hope will interest you too.
Obviously you'll get to know more about me as I continue to post, but for now, that's the basics. I hope you enjoy reading my blog in the future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 3 Nude Lipsticks

Red lip, classic

Style Icon: Audrey Hepburn